Saturday, January 10, 2015

I Hear the Music in Me.

Not sure anyone reads these , BUT if there is an off chance there is someone out there paying attention to me... You might have noticed that my room designs for the most part have names from songs. I hear music in my head all the time.I wake up with random songs going on in my mind. When I design a room I have a song or a type of music that fills the blank void. It's a mood that that sets the stage for what I want you the viewers (if there is any of you looking)to feel with me. I want you to feel like you have stepped into my room and the music is playing in the background and you are just there with me. It's a visual journey of sorts. If I could I would bring you touch and smell too , but for now seeing and hearing will have to do. Let me know if you are out there BTW But for now ..... Chair info

No comments:

Post a Comment